Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sorry I've been away...

Hi guys! I have not been a very good blogger as of late. I went to visit my BFF (of many years)... she lives in Atlanta. We had a great long weekend, actually stayed for 4 nights, it was great. She was my maid of honor, I was her maid of honor. We met our husbands at the same place, a local (well, not any more) cool joint, live music and the best sub sandwiches you'll ever eat. That was a long time ago, but our friendship just gets better and better.
I've turned over a new leaf, well, an old leaf that flipped, and now I am flipping it back over... I am getting back into my yoga practice. I love doing yoga, it makes you feel so good, can't imagine why I let so much time go by without it!
I've been working on a painting of my BFF and I - will preview soon!
So, for now, Namaste!
~jules :)

No comments: